Forum du Collectif des Associations Citoyennes

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 16-04-2018 11:16:23

liyao12345
Membre

With the aid of computer intelligence

PARIS Custom Buffalo Bills Jersey , Feb. 18 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results from the track cycling world championships in Saint-Quentin-en-Yvelines, France on Wednesday:

Women's points race

1. Stephanie Pohl (Germany) 38 points

2. Minami Uwano (Japan) 28

3. Kimberly Geist (United States) 25

4. Elise Delzenne (France) 23

5. Giorgia Bronzini (Italy) 20

6. Sofia Arreola (Mexico) 13

7. Kirsten Wild (Netherlands) 9

8. Arlenis Sierra (Cuba) 7

9. Evgeniya Romanyuta (Russia) 5

10. Maria Luisa Calle (Columbia) 4

Women's team sprint

Final

China 32.034 seconds (world record) (Gong Jinjie, Zhong Tianshi) beat Russia 32.438 (Daria Shmeleva, Anastasia Voynova)

Bronze medal

Australia 32.723 (Kaarle McCulloch, Anna Meares) beat Germany 32.817 (Miriam Welte, Kristina Vogel)

Men's team sprint

France 43.136 (Gregory Bauge Custom Baltimore Ravens Jersey , Kevin Sireau, Michael d'Almeida) beat New Zealand (42.808 - disqualified) (Ethan Mitchell, Sam Webster, Edward Dawkins)

Bronze medal

Germany 43.339 (Rene Enders, Robert Foerstemann, Joachim Eilers) beat Russia 43.468 (Pavel Yarushevskiy Custom Atlanta Falcons Jersey , Denis Dmitriev, Nikita Shurshin

GAZA, May 8 (Xinhua) -- Covering hairs with scarves and wearing long-sleeve T-shirts and sports trousers, a group of Palestinian girls at a football playground in the Gaza Strip were cheering and jumping as they scored a goal.

When the ball passed the goal line, Iman al-Hindi, a 14-year-old girl from Jabalia refugee camp in northern Gaza Custom Arizona Cardinals Jersey , hugged her teammates amid the applause of their classmates at the United Nations for Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) school in the refugee camp.

"I was so happy when I dressed up in the uniform and play football with my girl teammates," al-Hindi said after the match. The match is part of a psychological guidance project organized by the UNRWA and funded by Germany in coordination with Gaza Mental Health program for female students in Gaza.

"I am so glad my school chose me to join the football team, as I like football so much," al-Hindi said, adding that "I dream of making more progress within the coming years."

Female football is actually not common in Gaza due to the Palestinians' conservative traditions. While, UNRWA officials said playing such kind of sport can help the girls get over their psychological conditions.

"The psychological strikes that teenagers Authentic Washington Redskin Jersey , especially girls, in Gaza received during the last three Israeli conflicts made us think about gathering the girls to play football in order to improve their moods," said Jamal Natil, the sports coordinator at UNRWA in Gaza.

A total of 804 girls from about 30 schools all over the coastal enclave participated in the football league, according to the UNRWA.

"When I play football, I forget all sadness and all bad memories I had passed through during the last Israeli conflict Authentic Tennessee Titans Jersey ," Aseel Oweida, 15, al-Hindi's teammate, said, referring to last summer's large-scale military air and ground offensive by Israel on Gaza, which killed more than 2 Authentic Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jersey ,150 Palestinians and wounded more than 10,000 others.

Oweida noted that football is such a fun and healthy sport which can also helps me focus on my study.

"In fact, we found that girls like the sport very much, and that it is the best way to release their psychological pressure," Natil said.

Due to the great success, according to UNRWA officials Authentic Seattle Seahawks Jersey , the agency decided to extend the lifespan of the project for another year in a bid to encourage broader female sports participation in the Strip in coordination with the authorities, mainly in the ministries of sports and education.

"We are not intending to change the people's culture, but to make them happier," Natil said.

Nu har vi nu den f酶rste Nike Air Max Thea Online, professionel James Harden gjorde, som en mulig adidas sportsmand. Nike Air Max 90 Femme Leopard F氓 et meget bedre overblik nedenfor samt stay tuned vedr酶rende lanceringen detaljerne vedr酶rende den mest up-to-date Nike Air Drive blot 茅n model inde i n忙r fremtid disse p氓 Sneaker Fondsb酶rsmeddelelse. Nike Sportswear blander to traditionelle begyndelsen 90’erne hockey-modeller i 茅t ved hj忙lp af Air flyselskab billet Lite ’15 inde i ubesv忙ret genkendelige “Hare” Air Jordan syv colorway. Selve Airline billet Lite ’15 er allerede en slags mash-up eller endda venlig Authentic San Francisco 49ers Jersey , med en moderne genfortolkning med det Nike Air Max Thea Mujer prim忙re flyselskab billet Lite Min partner og jeg samt II sammen med variationer med Air Maestro samt Air Jordan syv med deres DNA, ogs氓.

Den faktiske colorway indeholder kun et bestemt kreativitet dog med den gr氓 samt Nike Roshe Run Womens hvide 酶vre accent sammen med Crimson samt kalk for at tage fejl “Hare” udseende. Tag et kig p氓 bestemte fotografier disse, samt finde Nike Air flyselskab billet Lite ’15 nu p氓 at finde Nike Sportswear k酶bm忙nd. Dagens feeting producent til at hj忙lpe med at deltage i for n忙sten alle vidunderlig tid med kalender氓ret er m氓ske langt den mest effektive. Nike har lige k酶bt os alle et kig p氓 pr忙cis, hvad nogle mennesker har t忙nkt p氓 befriende for den traditionelle tid af 氓ret. Inkluderet i sortimentet Nike Free Run 2 D谩msk茅 (som vil have langt flere nyskabelser) vil v忙re Air Potentielle halvfems dage, Nike Blazer Mellem酶sten, Nike Air Support Nightmare 3 Authentic Pittsburgh Steelers Jersey , samt Nike Rugby Traditionel Really.

N忙sten alle en r忙kke silhuetter Nike Nike Air Max 1 Donne Free Run 2 Outlet, g酶re brug af traditionelle motiver til de overdel i som omfatter slik skud (Air Potentielle halvfems dage), traditionelle ungt tr忙 ornamenter (Blazer Middle) samt utiltalende sweater materiale (Air Support Nightmare 3 samt Rugby Traditional Really).

Hvert par ligeledes udstyret med strejker af antikke ure samt h酶jr酶d skabe et billede af, hvor g氓 sammen godt ved hj忙lp af den traditionelle tema. Traditionel er kun 3 korte mange dages mellemrum, samt en r忙kke .

Pied de page des forums

Créez Votre Propre Forum
Insérer vos Graphiques
Dictionnaires de Traduction
Hébergé par ForumCrea.com